Are you willing to write an educational guest post for us? If yes, then why not move on! Team Calculator-online.net warmly welcomes talented writers to write knowledge-based content.You can get a chance to learn new writing styles and learn more by writing for us. Scroll down a little and get through the guidelines to write, content type that we accept, and complete submission procedure.
What We Accept?
We only accept posts on the topics as mentioned below:
- Maths or Mathematics
What We Don't Accept?
We do not accept any writings regarding gambling, trading, or adults.
What Writing Style You Ought to Adopt?
- Try to make your title as engaging as it can be
- It must contain primary keyword in it
- It should contain any crisp idea that could be handy for our readers
- Use H1 heading tag while writing a topic
- Let our audience know what they will be learning from the article
- How the content will assist them in resolving various calculations problems
- Focus on the pivot idea and briefly explain how it will be handy
- You may get through the articles already published on our site. Follow the same pattern while adding the information that is wanted by our traffic
- Keep proper Heading Tags (H2, H3, H4, … etc) and add relevant context that provide the ease of reading
- Avoid over-optimization and artificial stuffing of keywords
- Try to make the article as organic as it can be considered!
- Use images or infographics to better illustrate the concept under study
- Use bullets to highlight various tricks to resolve particular problems
- We accept word count in the range 500-1500/Article
How to Submit?
You can send us your writing piece via an email. It can either be a Doc File or a Word File. Make sure you do not send us any kind of “Zip File”.
What Happens Next?
After you submit or send your content to us, it is screened through the following procedure:
- Our editors will thoroughly read your sample content
- Will gather feedback from our writing experts
- Get back to you with editing notes and ask you to make changes (if required).
- Once you are back with content we are looking for, we will be glad to publish it on our site!