We always struggled to serve you with the best online calculations, thus, there's a humble request to either disable the AD blocker or go with premium plans to use the AD-Free version for calculators.
Disable your Adblocker and refresh your web page 😊
ADD THIS CALCULATOR ON YOUR WEBSITE:
Add PoE Color Calculator to your website to get the ease of using this calculator directly. Feel hassle-free to account this widget as it is 100% free, simple to use, and you can add it on multiple online platforms.
An online vorici calculator use to find the craft type, average cost, standard deviation, and success chance of Chromatic Orb. This poe chromatic calculator also displays Average attempts (mean) and cost per try in chromatics. If you are seriously considering how poe vorici calc works, please learn more!
Chromatic Orb is a currency item that can be used to change the color of sockets or armor caps. Like most currency items, Chromatic can be released from killed monsters, chests, and destructible containers. Chromatic can also be purchased directly from retailers. The first NPC in town who sell orbs is Yeena of Chapter 2.
Orbs can also be obtained by selling items with sockets of any color (red, green, blue). This is one of the most common ways to obtain an Orb. In particular, this means that you can cheaply obtain multiple Chromatics (usually each or fewer Orb of Transmutation) by purchasing such linked items from suppliers.
The color of the socket is likely to match the attributes of the modified equipment. The higher attribute requirements, the more likely it is to choose the right color.
· Higher resistance requirements mean more opportunities for red sockets;
· Higher flexibility requirements mean more green sockets options;
· More intelligence requirements Means more opportunities for blue sockets;
If you want to avoid randomness or want a specific color scheme that is unlikely to be used for specific items (for example, get all red sockets on items that require high intelligence), then you can use the workbench recipe instead. You can find it in Delve mine.
If you can get the color of the case to which the item is already biased (for example, a red socket on the chest that requires high resistance), then using a chromatic orb manually is cheaper than using a bench. Determining the tip color that items tend to use (for example, putting a green socket on a bib that requires high strength) is usually much more expensive than using a bench.
The following is the crafting recipe unlock location and its cost. However, you can check socket craft cost with vorici calculator.
|4x Chromatic Orb||At Least One Blue Socket||Azurite Cavity|
|25x Chromatic Orb||At Least Two Blue Sockets||Azurite Cavity|
|120x Chromatic Orb||At Least Three Blue Sockets||Ruined Chamber|
|100x Chromatic Orb||At Least Two Blue and One Green Socket||Ruined Chamber|
|100x Chromatic Orb||At Least Two Blue and One Red Socket||Ruined Chamber|
|4x Chromatic Orb||At Least One Green Socket||Azurite Cavity|
|15x Chromatic Orb||At Least One Green and One Blue Socket||Azurite Cavity|
|25x Chromatic Orb||At Least Two Green Sockets||Azurite Cavity|
|100x Chromatic Orb||At Least Two Green and One Blue Socket||Ruined Chamber|
|120x Chromatic Orb||At Least Three Green Sockets||Ruined Chamber|
|100x Chromatic Orb||At Least Two Green and One Red Socket||Ruined Chamber|
|4x Chromatic Orb||At Least One Red Socket||Azurite Cavity|
|15x Chromatic Orb||At Least One Red and One Blue Socket||Azurite Cavity|
|15x Chromatic Orb||At Least One Red and One Green Socket||Azurite Cavity|
|25x Chromatic Orb||At Least Two Red Sockets||Azurite Cavity|
|100x Chromatic Orb||At Least Two Red and One Blue Socket||Ruined Chamber|
White socket chance:
White sockets cannot be obtained by using chromatic orbs, while Vaal orbs will corrode items and have the following abilities:
· No effect (except for adding damaged attributes).
· Replace one or more sockets with white sockets. There is a 1/4 drop chance, and each additional shot has a 1/10 chance (1/40 for 2 shots, up to 1/400000 for 6 white shots).
· Pack items back to rare items with random sockets, links, and six random affixes. If you choose this result, the item has a 1 in 36 chance of having the maximum number of sockets and references.
· If the element does not have an implicit default value, then implicitly change to a special implicit value or add an implicit value.
· Convert some unique elements to other unique elements.
The answer is to use the recipe on the workbench. This is currently, the only way to change the color of the sockets on the damaged component.
The following is the opening position of the crafting recipe (Niko-Socket Crafts) and its cost.
|Cost (Vaal ORB)||Option (at Least)||Unlock|
|4x||One Blue Socket||Azurite Cavity|
|25x||Two Blue Sockets||Azurite Cavity|
|120x||Three Blue Sockets||Ruined Chamber|
|100x||Two Blue and One Green Socket||Ruined Chamber|
|100x||Two Blue and One Red Socket||Ruined Chamber|
|4x||One Green Socket||Azurite Cavity|
|15x||One Green and One Blue Socket||Azurite Cavity|
|25x||Two Green Sockets||Azurite Cavity|
|100x||Two Green and One Blue Socket||Ruined Chamber|
All Warridge missions are a “target”, that is, exile. Subject is surrounded by several guards. Starting from 1.3, exiles that do not need to be killed will disappear after meeting the mission requirements. In Warridge’s mission, he will point his hand in the direction of the goal. By using an online vorici calculator you can check the cost and attempts for each mission and craft.
· Kill the target. You can set a time limit of 60 seconds. The timer only works when you are close to the target.
· Kill the target and leave at least one guard alive.
· Kill the target and keep all guards alive.
· Kill the target and keep the hostages. Hostages are friendly monsters. If they exceed a certain target radius, the target and guards will attack the hostages. Please note that this happens regardless of the line of sight.
· Kill the target and save the hostages. The hostage’s ally with you and will fight.
· Open the target’s treasure chest and keep the target alive. The target acquires a strong active life recovery ability. Open the treasure chest within 5 seconds; hitting while opening the treasure chest will interrupt the process.
· Puts the target in a low health state for 10 seconds.
· Kill all guards and keep the target alive.
The chromatic calculator provides several crafts cost by following these steps:
· First, enter the total sockets.
· Now, substitute the requirements and desired color of sockets in RGB colors.
· Hit the calculate button for obtaining the results.
· The vorici chrome calculator displays the experience progression and crafting table for sockets of the chromatic orb.
Starting at level three, masters offer three random skill gems for sale, changing every time the player starts a daily mission. These gems may randomly have quality at no additional cost.
An item with linked green, red, and blue sockets. Sell an item with linked green, red, and blue sockets to any vendor in exchange for an Orb. This vendor recipe is the simplest and one of the best ways to obtain Orbs. Complete Orb vendor recipe is a PoE Challenge.
Use this online vorici calculator for chromatic crafting. This supports partial coloring and all the vorici recipes. It tells how many chromatic orbs required to change the colors of sockets on an item. Sockets are more likely to roll a color corresponding to the attributes of the equipment being altered.
From the source of Path of Fexile: Vorici, Master Assassin, Missions, Experience Progression, Gems, Crafting.
From the source of The Older Gamers: POE Masters Guide, Item socket, Coloured sockets, Number of sockets.